Saturday, July 9, 2011

Spreading the Word




Spreading the Word is something I do every once in a while to let you guys know of a new blog that I really like that is just getting started!

Usually I do this for YA book blogs, but this one is a non-fiction book blog that I think is really amazing!

It is called The Trauma Toolkit and is written by Susan Pease Banitt, whose upcoming book focuses on the holistic healing of trauma and PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). It's a really awesome blog and I would love it if you guys would check it out!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely feature to do!

    I will go and check that blog out :)

    I'm a new follower!

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!