Monday, May 11, 2015

Spotlight: Big Fish



Big Fish had a big friend. They could speak and laugh together. In the sky, Big Fish could see anything on the earth, and it saw that its ocean was only a part of the earth, not all of the world.

"Big Fish is a cute little story that I think everyone would like very much. I loved the concept of Big Fish. The writing is pure, the art work is enticing, the story, even to me was one that I wanted to read.I would highly recommend reading this book. You will surely enjoy it." Jeannie Walker (Award-Winning Author)'s Review

Amazon





Disclosure: this post contains links to an affiliate program (Amazon), for which I receive a few cents if you make purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!