Thursday, April 19, 2012

Follow Friday



Q: Fight! Fight! If you could have two fictional characters battle it out (preferably from books), who would they be and who do you think would win?

A. Wow, hmm... There are so many different ones I want to chose! One pairing that i would like to see is Magnus Bane from Cassie Clare's books against Bartimaues from the Bartimaues Trilogy. I can't decide if I would rather see them duke it out with magic, or a battle of wits!


p.s. To enter my Haiku contest, all you have to do is leave your haiku and email in the comments below to submit!

9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Hmm...what is the Bartimaues series?
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read the Bartimaues series, but a battle of magic and wits sounds awesome, especially if Magnus Bane is involved!

    Tara @ Hey, Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read either of them, but the fact they could battle it out with magic or wits sounds amazing! I'm a new follower! Hop on over if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/ibsens-friday.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't read the Bartimaues series. Magnus is great though! New follower.

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magnus is a great pick, I thought of him as well but didn't know who to pair him with. I haven't heard of the Bartimaues trilogy. I'll have to look into it.
    New Linky follower
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not familiar with these characters.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/feature.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never managed to read Bartimäus, but I'm curious now. So.. I gather he's very clever? :D

    Patricia // My FF

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm gonna be team Barty even though I haven't read the books! I've been meaning to for a while though.

    Old follower. My FF.

    A haiku off the top of my head :p (My email is on my blog in the contact me section.)

    Pages draw you in
    So caught up in the story
    But there's no ending!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A book can reveal
    Hidden dimensions within
    And without. Read on!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!