Saturday, January 21, 2012

A reader's patience



I finished Clockwork Prince a few days ago and was absolutely IN LOVE. I liked CA, but it didn't grab me as the other books from MI, but Clockwork Prince.... (If you've read it you know what I mean).

After I finished I realized that to read the final installment I am going to have to wait over a year and a half!!! Sure in between that time I will have CoLS, but still. A YEAR AND A HALF! I know few other places I can go where this is a valid issue where anyone might actually care, so I just wanted to know if I was alone in this line of thinking?

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted to read these, but I hate waiting for books to come out.. I usually wait till there all released!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!