Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Inheritance




WoW is hosted at Breaking the Spine!

Title: Inheritance
Author: Christopher Paolini
Publisher: Knopf Books
Page Count: 704
Release Date: November 8, 2011

Description: (From GoodReads)

Not so very long ago, Eragon Shadeslayer, Dragon Rider, was nothing more than a poor farm boy, and his dragon, Saphira, only a blue stone in the forest. Now the fate of an entire civilization rests on their shoulders.
Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. And still, the real battle lies ahead: they must confront Galbatorix. When they do, they will have to be strong enough to defeat him. And if they cannot, no one can. There will be no second chances.
The Rider and his dragon have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaƫsia? And if so, at what cost?
This is the much-anticipated, astonishing conclusion to the worldwide bestselling Inheritance cycle.

p.s. If you haven't voted on my poll yet, I would love it if you did!

4 comments:

  1. Interesting choice. New follower. I really like the title of the blog. Just seeing what's on the WOW posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh great choice, I feel like I've been waiting for this forever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never read this series. Guess I might have to check it out before my plane ride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I haven't started this series, but so many people love it. :) I need to get to it soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!