Friday, April 3, 2015

Help my Friends Publish!

Hi there everyone!

I have some friends who are trying to raise funds to self publish their first book. I know there are a lot of good causes to give your hard earned money to, but even a dollar would be great. They are currently college students pursuing a dream, and I would like nothing more than to help them achieve it. Here is some information about their book:

Upon an empty throne lies a crown woven out of wilted roses. At the beginning of each month, it is replaced by another. They are meant to preserve hope to a kingdom in the sky that their legendary princess might return after she "vanished" five years ago. The truth has been kept from them that their dazzling Princess Andria ran away, exchanging her regal life in a castle in the sky for a humbler one upon the Ground.

However, in the small town of Sublimity, the princess's Guardian -- a boy shamefully banished after having failed to fulfill his duties -- arrives at her doorstep. As a brutal war between three kingdoms in the sky churns, he remains determined to protect her from forces of evil and chaos, and to finally bring her home.


Donate
Add it on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!