Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Review: Someone Else's Fairytale

Title: Someone Else's Fairytale (Someone Else's Fairytale #1)

Author: E. M. Tippetts
Page Count: 340
My Rating: 4 TURTLES: A great read, I definitely recommend.

Description:
Jason Vanderholt, Hollywood's hottest actor, falls head over heels for everygirl, Chloe Winters, who hasn't gotten around to watching most of his movies. It's the ideal fairytale... for most people. The last thing Chloe needs is public attention. It brings back dangers from the past that she's worked her whole life to escape.

Review:
 I won this book from a giveaway a long time ago and read the bulk of it on a recent plane ride. This clean, fluffy romance turned out to be a perfect travel read, and I can definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a fun, cute love story.

As a couple, I thought that Jason and Chloe were adorable and totally worked. they both have baggage that they bring with them an that complicates things, but the process of them working throughout it to create a relationship together adds additional tension to the story and makes the ending even sweeter. another thing I liked about the story was the cast of characters. They were well sleeted out and added more depth to the story.

This book was a perfect romance to bring as light vacation reading I am very glad I finally got to it. I will definitely be checking out more of Ms. Tippetts' work, including the sequel to this one. I can't wait to see what happens next.


Buy Someone Else's Fairytale on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks for the lovely review! I'm glad you enjoyed the book. I'll be doing Fairytale 3 next - after this current book I'm finishing off.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!