Monday, August 15, 2011

Blog Award!


The Amazing Maryann Nixon from Words on the Shelf gave me the Liebster Award! a million thanks to Maryann! You guys should all go on over and check out her blog.

This award is for blogs that have less than 200 followers, which is great because it gets other bloggers publicity who might not yet be at Parajunkee status. This is what Maryann said about my blog:

http://howlingturtle-pdx.blogspot.com/ love her blogs and her all round personality that you can see in her blogs.

That really made my day, especially since I have ben feeling a bit crumby lately.

Here are the five blogs which I have awarded the Liebster award to....

1. Fragments of Fiction I love this blog's awesome design and honest reviews. I really love the way this blog and its posts are laid out!

2. Amanda the Aspiring I love Amanda's writing! she is currently working on several novels and from the teasers I have read they are going to be awesome! I love her personality that you can really see in her posts!

3. Cafe of Answers I love this blog for many reasons, but the biggest of all is that when I was just starting out blogging I emailed the writer and asked her to help me set up a button. That adorable turtle was made by her - Thanks a ton Tiffani!!!

4. A Novella's Tale This blog just has the cutest design! I love it! Lauren has a gives her blog a great personality!

5. A Backwards Story This is another blog with a great design! The reviews are great and often not ones I have heard of before!

all right so here are the rules for passing on this award:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.

5. And most of all - have bloggity-blog fun!

p.s. my giveaway ends in 5 days, so be sure to check it out!

3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Larissa! That is so sweet! I did not expect that at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Larissa! This is my first award! Look forward to knowing more about you :)
    Mwah, Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww thanks Larissa! You're sooooooo sweet! :) You made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!