Question: What are five silly book related facts about you?
1. When I was four I told my mom I was going to be a book-worm, even though I didn't know how to read yet.
2. I am related to Stephan Crane, the author of 'The Red Badge of Courage' (he's like my great-great uncle or something)
3. I can spend hours in bookstores just staring at the books.
4. My friend recommended that I read 'The Mortal Instruments' even though I didn't like the cover very much, I thought because of Jace's bare chest that it was a romance novel and I have never liked those. It is now one of my favorites.
5. I have an absurd passion for fantasy.
Please be sure to leave a link so that I can follow you back!