Monday, May 12, 2014

Mailbox Monday: Magyk


I have known about these books for a while, but have never read them. I got this book for free last week and am excited to check it out. I don't read a whole lot of Middle Grade, but I've heard good things about this one!

Synopsis:
The seventh son of the seventh son, aptly named Septimus Heap, is stolen the night he is born by a midwife who pronounces him dead. That same night, the baby's father, Silas Heap, comes across a bundle in the snow containing a new born girl with violet eyes. The Heaps take this helpless newborn into their home, name her Jenna, and raise her as their own. But who is this mysterious baby girl, and what really happened to their beloved son Septimus?


The first book in this enthralling new series by Angie Sage leads readers on a fantastic journey filled with quirky characters and magykal charms, potions, and spells. Magyk is an original story of lost and rediscovered identities, rich with humor and heart.

1 comment:

  1. ENJOY your reading week.

    Neat blog...love the interesting blog name.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!