Sunday, December 8, 2013

Guest Post: JF Jenkins



When I create a story, I like to day dream about my ideal cast sometimes. With "Displaced" I had a lot of fun coming up with a lot of unique and fun characters, and then even more fun trying to see if I could find people who matched my vision.

Here's what I came up with:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Chevelle - Jennifer Lawrence.

This casting choice is not based on the "Hunger Games" hype, I assure you. Outside of her being a great actress, she really embodies who this character is. Chevelle isn't the teenie-tiny perfect stick skinny body that girls are shown to have in the movies. She's a normal, every day, girl, with a normal, healthy, body image.

Timber - Zac Efron

Timber is the kind of guy who looks like he has it all. The perfect look, the perfect life, the perfect everything. Under the surface, he's just as normal, insecure, and full of struggle as the rest of the world.

Wicken - Kendall Schmidt

When I think of Wicken, I think of the guy you don't always look at and immediately think he's drop dead gorgeous. He's good looking, but if you passed him on the street you probably wouldn't do a double take. The more you get to know him, the more you see just how beautiful he is.

Naturally, there are a lot of side characters I could take the time to cast as well. For the sake of simplicity, we'll just stick with the main three.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!