Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3 Resolutions

All right, so here are my new year's resolutions:

1.) I will finish at least the first rough draft of my novel. (Seeing as I can only write it in my spare time, even though I am about a quarter of the way there, this still might be a challenge).

2.) I will post at least twice a month.

3.) I will not procrastinate. (This does not necessarily pertain to blogging, it is something I have struggled with for years, and I figure if I post it online I will be more motivated to no longer do it).


I'd love to hear yours!

1 comment:

  1. I will exercise more! I write better when my blood is flowing through the brain with vigor! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and I will definitely read anything that is left here. Don't be shy, I'd love to know what you are thinking!